Our little miracle

Monday, January 2, 2012

Phoenix Zoo

Today Suri went to the zoo for her first time (in the day light!) We visited the Zoo during the Holiday Zoo Lights but it was dark and Suri didn't get to see any animals. Today, since Lindsay and I were off work, we decided to take Suri and Jackson to the zoo. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day; the weather was perfect to be outside in and both the kids  had fun looking at the animals and running around asking Mommy to chase them!  After a couple of hours of walking around the zoo, stopping for snacks, and watching the animals,  I had one tired girl on my hands and we decided to call it a day. Suri was asleep before we pulled out of the parking lot!

I must say these past few days have been a lot of fun. 100% dedicated to the kids and I wouldn't re do it any other way. I must admit though, I am worn out and still have to go full speed ahead for 3 more days at work! Friday can't arrive soon enough....



Giraffes.... Mommy's most favorite


Loving her independance!




Suri waved to the Zebra from her stroller


Flamingos... so fun to watch.  Strange little guys!

The little Baboon was right up next to the glass. Suri squealed with excitement!

She was fascinated with this little guy.

Time for a snack






Learning to RUN and lovin evey moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment