For all of you reading this who happen to have multiple children, I am sure you are laughing at the fact that I would do a blog post on Suri's first sidewalk masterpiece but I am doing just that! Rewinding a bit to last night, Suri fell asleep around 4:30p, for what I though was going to be a "late nap"... I was wrong. She slept until 7:15 this morning!!! (She must have been super tired from her naughtiness yesterday at the Little Gym! ha) So today,Suri and I had simple Sunday relaxing here at home doing nothing more than playing, eating, napping and washing the mounds of laundry that I have let pile up these past few weeks ( I don't mind washing it, I just wish it would fold and put itself away...)
After breakfast and a shower, we went for a bike ride around the neighborhood - which as a little side note, is no longer easy for Mommy... I am not sure what the deal was today however I do know that riding double on my bike is not working for me today as I was so out of breath after peddling 2 blocks, I had to stop and let my heart remove itself from my mouth before I could proceed! Suri was loving the ride though, despite all my huffing and puffing. I am hoping the difficulty was due to the fact that my tires were rather low and in need of air and not the possibility that I am just SUPER out of shape! The pound limit for Suri's bike seat is for up to 40 lbs. She is 30lbs right now and I would hate to see what happens to me when I try to take her on a ride when she is 40 lbs. We may get to the end of the driveway and have to call it a day! ha ha.
Anyway, after our bike ride, I got out the sidewalk chalk and handed Suri her first piece of chubby chalk. Of course she had to "taste" it right away but then thought it was so cool to draw on the ground! Oh the simple joys of life when you are 15 months.
![]() |
| My little artist |
![]() |
| Suri and her sidewalk chalk masterpiece! |
Before bed Suri was playing with her toys and she looked so cute in her Santa Jammie's ( compliments from her cousin Jack) that I had to take a couple pictures.
Mondays sure do roll around quickly... tomorrow we are back at em for another 4 days. We will work hard this week as next weekend we are going to play hard! We have Jackson's 3rd birthday party and Olivia's 2nd birthday party to attend! Have a great week everyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment