TODAY was Bryson's 2nd Birthday party and I emphasize TODAY as for some reason I had in my mind that it was LAST weekend, last SATURDAY to be exact... talk about giving your kid a complex... last Saturday, when Suri woke up, I told her we were going to Bryson's b day party. I'm not sure she knew exactly what I was saying however she would laugh and get really excited. Last Saturday, we got in the car and drove ALL THE WAY TO CHANDLER, pull up to Bryson's house only to find out that we were A WEEK EARLY!!!!! (sigh...) I never did things like this until I had a child....
Anywhoo, TODAY we went to Bryson's
REAL birthday party... Suri was again excited. She was even more excited when we actually went IN to Bryson's house to celebrate!
Bryson's birthday theme was ELMO and Suri loves things with Elmo. Bryson's mommy made some super yummy cupcakes with Elmo on them and Suri thought they tasted as good as they looked!
It was a fun party and we are looking forward to seeing Bryson again in a few weeks at a play date back at his house :) (I promise to get the date right this next time...)!
 |
| Birthday Boy BRYSON |
 |
| My little Nugget (she is growing up so fast!) |
 |
| Yummy olives (definitely her mothers daughter!) |
 |
| Suri LOVED all of Brysons books |
 |
| Hopefully, this addiction will continue for the rest of her life... |
 |
| Homemade ELMO cupcakes |
 |
| Bryson and his buddies |
 |
| Happy 2nd Birthday Bryson! |
This was Suri LAST year at Bryson's birthday party... my how time flys...
 |
| Bryson and Suri... one YEAR ago... |
No comments:
Post a Comment