Happy Birthday to the sweetest little girl who makes me smile each and every day! Your silliness, your expressions, your questions; all make me cherish each and every moment we have together. You are 3 years old today and the day you were born seems like just a short time ago. Where has the time gone? As time has passed, you have grown from a 6lb 11 ounce baby girl to 40 lbs and 41 1/2 inches tall. You remind me daily how big you are and how you are growing up.
You are such a happy child, full of energy and wonder. You love life Suri and you make me love life even more than I ever dreamed possible. The day you were born changed my wold forever and I am so very proud of the little girl you are today!I continue to be amazed at your abilities. You are such a smart girl and your knowledge is way beyond your years. I often have to remind myself of your actual age and then I have to smile, because if I treated you like "your age" you would probably laugh at me :-) I love you Suri Rose.
Today you are 3 and you and I have been preparing for this day for quite some time. You have finally mastered holding up 3 fingers while your thumb holds down your pinkie finger. Up until today, you have proudly reminded me that you are still 2 years old as to not push the inevitable. I hope you hold true to that trait... always live in the moment and never wish your time away :) We have been planning all the details of your birthday party for weeks. You have wanted a Diego party ever since I can remember. You had all the details planned out, even down to the plates which you requested to have Dora and Boots on them. All of this was intrinsically planned out, until the very last minute when you decided to stir things up a bit and ask for a Hello Kitty party! Hello Kitty huh, that was what I had envisioned since about July when I began to think about planning your party. You LOVE Hello Kitty and you threw me a bit off guard when you asked for Dora and Diego... anyway, I did my best to re arrange things at the very last minute but unfortunately, things are going to have to be a bit of a mix of themes. The bakery doesn't do a Hello Kitty cupcake cake. So thankfully you are okay with the original Dora and Diego cupcake cake with Hello Kitty candles :)
You have been wanting to go on an airplane ride for the past 5 months. You have taken it upon your self to save (hoard) each and every quarter, dime, penny you can get your hands on. Once you spy a coin, you toss it into your Hello Kitty purse and inform me that "we almost have enough money for an airplane ticket". I am so happy to have been able to find the deal that I did. You are going flying and I am so excited to partake in this dream come true for you!!
Three wonderful Years, I still can not believe it. You are three and before I know it, you will be all grown up. Until then, I am going to cherish each and every day and take the opportunities to make the best of memories with you! Life is so precious and we have been so blessed in so many ways.
Your carefree spirit is something I admire the most Suri Rose and to everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven; always take time to run through the rain! Your life is unfinished, and I wish you many more wonderful years. I love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck. Happy 3rd birthday beautiful, I am so proud of you!
| Eatiing your breakfast pancakes. Your pancake WAS in the shape of a 3 before this photo was taken! |
No comments:
Post a Comment