Our little miracle

Sunday, October 13, 2013

SHC's Walk to Remember

Yesterday Suri attended her 2nd Walk to Remember with me. This was our 5th walk we hosted through SHC and once again we had a wonderful turnout. It is reassuring to see families healing and hopeful. I love the Suri was so helpful. She is truly growing up and eager and willing to help. On the way to the park, I was telling her about the balloons that were going to be there and that families will release the balloons up to their baby in heaven. Suri asked me if it was okay if she kept her balloon? She then asked if she could have 2 balloons, one for her and one for a baby in heaven.  I love that she and I have conversations about the circle of life. She is curious and has such an innocent perspective. It was a beautiful morning and I am looking forward to next years Walk.

Suri was cold when we arrived at the park!

She loved this little doggie "frank"




Suri enjoyed hanging out with the older girls.


Some of the rocks families decorated in memory of their baby

Lady bugs, Lady bugs, Lady Bugs


last year Suri wasnt a huge fan of them, but this year... she couldnt get enough!  She had them crawling everywhere!






Suri and Jacki



A special rock in memory of a special little baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment