Our little miracle

Monday, October 7, 2013

Suris 3rd birthday party

The morning of Suri's birthday, she awoke and immediately spotted the giant Hello Kitty balloon I had awaiting her on her dresser!  She said "hey, who put that in here"!  She was smiling from ear to ear as I wished her a happy birthday. She wanted to clarify if she was 3 yet and was very excited when I confirmed her question.

Grammy spent the night the night before and Suri was excited to see her when she woke up. For her birthday breakfast, I made her a pancake in the shape of a 3 with bacon... as per her request :)

She was a very good girl all day and enjoyed opening gifts throughout the day. She took a good nap and was ready to see her friends when she woke up. The party was a success and every one seemed to have a good time. We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful circle of friends and family. Suri is one loved little girl and I am so thankful for everyone in our lives.

Suris last night being 2 years old...











Suris birthday Morning... 3 years old










Showing her new clip on earings from Grammy


She loved her new microphone from Mommy and Daddy




3rd bday breakfast


Her first wish of the day!



Her birthday party begins...


Three years old!


Suri and Madeleine 





Sweetie bug

Alexis

Gretchen's first painting

Kensington








Jessica, Sophia and Will


Sofia, Trenton, Hannah






She only wanted her Hello Kitty Cupcake

Ice cream sundae table












Braydn and his mommy Michelle





It was a fun filled day full of surprises for Suri. Hopefully, with all these pictures, her memories of this special day will last a lifetime :-)

Happy 3rd Birthday Suri Rose. You are my sunshine and I love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment