We started her visit with a field trip with Suri's class to Mc Donalds Ranch. It was Suri's first field trip (mine too) and it was quite the experience. 12 little pre-schoolers on a Ranch in the Arizona HEAT... fun fun!!!
This is where you insert all the little voices saying...( I'm tired, I'm thirsty, please carry me, I want to go home, stop touching me...etc etc). Yep, those were the words of the kiddos! They were all very well behaved and had a great time over all, but I have to admit, it was a very sunny and warm morning for a field trip on the Ranch. Suri just was not acting like herself and come to learn she was coming down with a touch of a bug. She began to run a fever that crept it's way up to 103.6 Friday evening! I finally gave her some medicine and her fever reduced to 102.9 at bedtime. She definitely did not feel well and we were worried that we may be home bound for the duration of Jen's stay here in Arizona.
Fortunately, when Suri woke up Saturday morning, she was fever free and she was very excited to go to Bearizona. I was a bit hesitant to go as I was still concerned about the fever she had the night before but we made the trip up North and enjoyed a beautiful day at Bearizona in Williams Arizona. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. Suri loved seeing all the animals and watching the raptor show. She fell asleep during the walk through portion of the park and when she woke up, I could tell, she just wasn't feeling 100%.
We headed back home and drove through the beautiful town of Sedona on the way back. Suri enjoyed seeing all the changing leaves and the canyons. It was a perfect day aside from Suri not feeling 100% perfect.
We had a great weekend with Jen and Suri and I were both sad to see her go. After dropping her off at the airport Sunday night, Suri and I arrived back home and Suri said " now we are lonely"... I had to laugh at her. I am glad she enjoyed Jen's visit as much as I did. It was a beautiful weekend.
Mc Donald's Ranch,
Scottsdale Arizona
Scottsdale Arizona
Little Friend's Montessori- Field Trip 2013
| making sure all the kids were "here" |
| Suri wanted to check to see if it was a boy or a girl.... |
| Hay ride out to the pumpkin patch |
| Suri with the pumpkin she chose |
| lunch time |
| Suri and Matthew, plum tuckered out |
Bearizona
William's Arizona
Saturday October 20, 2013
| Luna the owl |
| Sedona, Arizona |
No comments:
Post a Comment