Our little miracle

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Suris Birthday with the Gracas

Tonight, Suri and I went to visit her Dad and his family at his parent's house. His family hadn't seen Suri since her first birthday so initially, it was a house of new faces to Suri. She warmed up quickly after being showered with hugs and gifts in celebration of her birthday. Suri bonded with Layllah and Janana quickly and they played together nicely. Suri was happy to learn that she has 2 Grandpa's and 2 Grammy's  and she kept talking about it most of the way home. She asked me how she got so lucky to have 2 Grandpas and 2 Grammys?!? I definitely need to remind myself to look at things through her perspective sometimes...
Suri enjoyed opening more gifts and having pizza and cake. I think she's eaten more cake and pizza these past few weeks than she has in her lifetime!  Its been a month of celebrations and Suri is one happy little 3 year old!


Suri (3), Layllah (5), Janana (7)



Add caption











Sidewalk chalk

No comments:

Post a Comment