As promised... photos of the finished products, all ready for the CCLC's bake sale!
I made "Puppy Chow Mix" (for people!) and put it in a treat bag in a doggy dish that Suri and I decorated with paw print stickers. We then added a toy sprinkler to complete the "doggy" theme! I then put Puppy Chow mix into flower pot tins and included a Story Book about a Giraffe, completed the set with a giraffe paddle board / giraffe finger puppets. For a healthier alternative, I put together treat bags with apples and a jar of Cookie Butter. Absolutely yum delish! Everything turned out pretty cute I must admit : )
 |
| I included the ingredients as I figured some people may actually entertain the fact of feeding it to their dogs! |
Of course Nuggs chooses the box of cupcakes to take home with us! This child will do anything for a cupcake! All in all, the daycare looked like it was fully stocked with baked goods for their fundraiser! Hopefully families donate to the cause and take home lots of goodies otherwise there will be lots and lots of yummy treats that go to waste.
 |
| Hmmm, I think it tastes mighty delish! |
 |
| "Napkin please" |
No comments:
Post a Comment