Our little miracle

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pool Side

Summer has officially arrived! Yesterday, was Suri's 18 month photo session and of course when I scheduled it months ago we anticipated that in mid April we would still have beautiful weather (like 80's maybe). . . of course that would have made things too picture perfect I guess. Yesterday, Phoenix hit it's first 100 degree day of the year (the temperature read 103 in my truck as we were making our way to the photo location...) uggh. Yep... 100 big ones and we felt every degree of it (sigh...)
Hopefully Kari was able to capture some cute photos despite our sweat and frequent water breaks!

Today, we decided to take full advantage of the heat and spend the day pool side. Suri was of course more than happy to be outside all day. I swear, this child would LIVE outside if I would let her. Sunscreen and swimsuits was how we spent our Sunday. Welcome Summer, we are ready for you!

My fair skinned little lady : )


Sager wanted to check things out too!


I think Suri drank most of the pool water... aaack!

Jack, your ear is a bit crinkled ( ouchie)

Grandpa and Jackson waving to us from across the pool!
Hey Grandpa... the umbrella looks great over there but WE are over HERE!!




Aaah, thats better. Shade where the kids are playing!
Sager and Zoey thought it was a nice set up too!



Jack man

Things that make you go hmmm?
 These following photos make me laugh. They need to be in a flip book so you can flip through them quickly and see Jack and Suri fighting. Suri was bothering Jackson and you can see just how frustrated she was making him by his facial expressions in all of the photos! Suri's face however, pretty much remains unchanged in every photo!  Too funny!

Jack is telling Suri that he has her towel and she has his...


Post hair pull



Rrrghh

boobie pinching








Jack was really telling her off!  Suri was like " whhhat"

Suri trying to poke him in the eye



Seeking revenge...


Post lecture... All better now






Two tired kiddos


I love this face!

Miss Sassy Pants


2 naps later and in bed, asleep on time... Suri was one tired, sun kissed kiddo. Monday is just around the corner and I have a bunch of loose ends to tie up in preparation for Suri's daycare's bake sale that is taking place this week. We all know, the word "bake" rarely surfaces in my vocabulary so instead, I utilized my creative "Child Life" side and threw together some treats with a simple "Puppy Chow" mixture. Easy enough... and isn't it all about the presentation anyway...? Photos of the finished project will come tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment