Our little miracle

Friday, May 4, 2012

18 Month Photos- Kari Green Photography

Suri's 18 month photos arrived today in the mail (or I guess I should say the CD with all the images arrived). Perfect timing for this post as we close out the chapter of Suri's 18 month. Tomorrow Suri turns 19 months and I am already trying to come up with ideas as to what I will have to do to entertain her long enough in order for me to capture a descent photo to post :)  Suri is busy these days and the camera is everything but interesting to her( ... sigh...)


18 Months:
Saturday April 21, 2012
Coon Bluff
(Salt River Bottom)






I like this photo but I wish all of Suri's head was visible . . .



Such a sweetie

An all too familiar face


Definitely magical







The balloon had gotten a hole in it and Suri and her Dad were having fun pushing the air out of it.
You can almost hear Suri's laughter...


One of my favorites...


my ornery girl : )



Nothing says 18 months like a photo of Suri and her lovey. She is definitely attached to this blanket and this is an all to familiar sight around our house these days : )



Thank you again to Kari Green for capturing yet another special time in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment