Our little miracle

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dinner at the Gordon's

Tonight we had dinner at Wendy and Jim's house. Suri was very excited and during the car ride over and she kept asking me to say everyone's names as she attmepted to repeat... "Wendy"... "Jim".... "baby Will"  (We were finally going to meet baby William, Sophia's baby brother, I can't believe he is one month old already!) Once we arrived at the Gordon's house, Suri was immediately in love with Jim! She was too cute showing off for him and running from room to room and then back to his lap! Im sure Jim and Wendy are worn out after their Sunday night dinners... 3 kids under 3 make for a busy night!

Suri meeting William for the first time. She was facinated with him and kept saying "be be"

Sophia sitting back and letting everyone admire her baby brother : )


Sydney and William

Suri and Sophia  (that is our messy bag of stuff in the background!)

Sophia enjoying some home made bread... yummy!

Baby William


Im showing Suri how to eat an artichoke
(notice her dress came off for dinner because Mommy forgot her bib)



Dessert time! Strawberry shortcake and berries.
Suri wanted to sing "Happy Birthday" as anything with whip cream or frosting is a cupcake and cupcakes mean "happy birthday"!




Such a ladies man

Suri and Jim


Earlier this weekend, Suri enjoyed painting on her easle. She was quite the wild one with the paint brush so I moved the production outside to the patio in attempt to spare the furniture. After painting the cement, the dogs, and some of her paper, she painted her face. She was pretty good at it for not having a mirror. It kind of looks like she painted whiskers on her cheeks : )




Thats quite the glob of paint in her ear!


After painting, she made her way our to the water table. As I was cleaning up the patio I hear her saying "wet, wet" and I turned around to find her SITTING in her water table. I guess she thought it looked like a mini pool! Such simplicity : )

She got in all by herself



She thought she was mighty funny

No comments:

Post a Comment