Happy Thanksgiving!
Today, Suri and I enjoyed a lazy morning at home, preparing some dishes to bring over to Grandpa's house for Thanksgiving dinner. This year, we all met at Grandpa's house along with our friends Tarja, Amalia, Nayyar. Extended family, Stan and his wife Shirley were in town from Alaska, and they joined us as well. It was a full house of amazing people and yummy food. Our family has been truly blessed and I am grateful we are all able to be together today to celebrate.
Thanksgiving morning... Suri eating her breakfast ( and pretending to talk on the phone )
| Rugger is home for Thanksgiving! ( his Dad is out of town for the Holiday) |
| Helping Mommy make sweet potatoe casserole |
| Ready to go in the oven... |
![]() |
| A Collage of our day... |
| Talking on the phone again... |
| Suri and Aunt Ashley |
| Shirley and Stan |
| The family! |
| The "kids" table (it has gotten fancier than when I was a kid! ha) |
| Suri enjoying her Thanksgiving meal ( wearing her bib from last year) |
| Being silly in her Jammie's |
| All smiles
|
There are no words to express how grateful I am for the blessings I have in my life. The greatest things in life truly are not "things" at all but the memories we are able to create with family and friends, the love we have for one another, good health, our faith and our love for the Lord. This was a blessed day. Mom, you were greatly missed but were in my thoughts today and always...xoxo
Happy Thanksgiving 2011

No comments:
Post a Comment