Our little miracle

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Suri's One Year Photos at the Borgota

Saturday October 22nd was the day I had chosen to schedule Suri's First Year Photo session. October was a very busy month for us and the 22nd was the first available weekend day post her actual birthday. A month in advance we were all set with Suri's outfit, the location, the time etc... only to find out days prior to her session that the outfit I had chosen no longer fit Suri, the location the photographer had chosen was no longer available, Suri was coming down with some sort of illness (which turned out to be strep throat) and what was "supposed" to be beautiful, cool "fall" weather was nothing short of a scorching 98 degrees at 4pm! Therefore, you can foresee what kind of photos we were bound to get with many unforeseen dilemmas. . . . I must admit, I ended up choosing the location as I envisioned something far more beautiful in my mind than what was the actual reality of the Borgota. Definitely not a good place for photos, especially of someone who is only knee high! Location can definitely make or break a photo session and the Borgota unfortunately did not work out in our favor . . .  Suri was extremely cooperative for not feeling well and having to pose in a sweater when it was close to 100 degrees out. We got what we could and surprisingly enough, there are a couple of cute ones. There is one of Suri and I that I haven't posted as I plan to use it on our Christmas card this year. I do not get many opportunities for photos with Suri as I am always the one taking the photos... if nothing else, I am glad to have a cute one of Suri and I together. Once again, Happy 1st birthday sweet girl.




I like this photo of Suri except it looks like she has fangs!


Despite the view... Suri's outfit really was not 2 sizes too big! 
It looks like she is swimming in her clothes in this photo!


Blowing kisses




One of my favorites

I love that you can see her eyelashes




Budah Belly : )







No comments:

Post a Comment