Our little miracle

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Future Chef?

I had to post a couple of pictures of Suri playing with her new kitchen set, compliments of the McCollums- thank you Sarina for passing your kitchen down to Suri. She is in LOVE with it and is eager to play with it every chance she has. As we all know, Suri LOVES food - she will try just about anything you put in front of her ( I am so thankful for such a good eater!)- so handing her her very own kitchen is quite appropriate these days.

"what can I make for you Mama"?

Hard at work preparing dinner

Dishes in the sink... one of mommy's pet peeves... we will have to work on that Suri : )

She loves to turn on the little light above the sink

She is in LOVE with the fact that the kitchen has it's very own PHONE!!!

Talking on the phone : )

No comments:

Post a Comment