Today, I picked Suri up from daycare to find yet ANOTHER incident report in her folder (sigh). This time, it read : SURI pinched and scratched another child today (frown face). Nice... hmmm, could she possibly be seeking revenge on the child that BIT her last week?!? Probably not... but really?! How many times have I come to pick her up and found another child pounding away on her head with a wooden block... I'm a bit over the "incident" report accumulation if you can't already tell.
Once she and I returned home from having dinner together at Chipotle, Suri wanted to walk around in the front yard. (one of these days, I hope to get some grass in the back yard so we don't have to hang out in the driveway- wink wink). She looked so cute in her pigtails and skirt. Who would have thought she is the mean kid in the class that scratches and pinches.. ha
| "Hi Snowman" |
| Miss sassy pants |
| "wow... a security sign" |
| Scratch and pinch??? Who... ME??? |
| Does this look like the face of a pincher??? OK- never mind... : ) |
| "Where is your NOSE Suri"... well, not exactly... but close enough : ) |
Truth be told, Miss Suri HAS been scratching and pinching lately... and, she had better quit it soon or Santa might be bringing miss Suri Rose a TIME OUT chair for Christmas... hint hint...
Happy Monday Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment