In previous years, this event drew quite the crowd. I was almost dreading it this year as I remember the wall to wall strollers, the flashing glow sticks and the chorus of crying children who were up way past their bed time; however this year was a different. We were there when the gates opened and were able to enjoy a nice, quite, leisurely walk around the zoo. It wasn't crowed at all and Suri was still too young to want to do some of the attractions that required us to wait in line. We will gear up for next year as she will be ready to be mobile and will more than likely not be such a fan of the jogging stroller! We were in by 6:00, out by 6:45 and home by 7:30... not too bad ; )
| Ready to go in and see the lights... a bit blinded by the camera flash : ) |
| Nuggs and her Grandpa |
| The talking Giraffe |
| Suri and Mommy |
The Holidays have officially arrived and I am looking forward to enjoying every moment of them with Suri this year. She is still little and quite oblivious to many of her surroundings however every now and then something catches her eye and her response is priceless. Christmas tunes are already playing on the radio and the air is crisp and cool...
This weekend, I hope to find all of our yard decorations in the organized chaos in my garage... I also need to find Suri's Elf on the Shelf as he will be making his grand debut of 2011 the day after Thanksgiving...
Let the fun begin... Happy Holidays Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment