Our little miracle

Monday, November 21, 2011

Pink Christmas Tree

This weekend was fairly relaxing thanks to Suri waking up to an upset tummy on Saturday morning. She was not what I would classify as "sick" however she wasn't 100% herself and therefore just to be safe,  my full weekend agenda went right out the window. I decided to stay in for most of the weekend and let Suri get as much rest as she needed. She took full advantage with 2 long naps each day. During the course of our "relaxing" weekend, I decided I might as well break out the Christmas decorations :) Suri was exceptionally excited about her "Pink Christmas Tree" and LOVED pulling the "flocking" off of it and giving it to me... who's bright idea was it to get a one year old a pink flocked Christmas tree...??? I'm now paying for my "bright idea" as I continue to find pink fuzz balls all over the house-- in the dogs mouth, on the kitchen counter, on my pants, in her crib and so on and so forth.... Oh well, Christmas only comes once a year right... and... I get to take full advantage of my handy vac that I got for my birthday (sigh) : )

We started off the day with a ride in the swing. Suri wanted to swing bright and early and surprisingly enough, it is quite chilly outside at 6:30 am : )



All snuggled in




She loves playing with her Build a Bear from her friend Sarina!

Yummy wooden Santa



And now for the famous Pink Christmas Tree...



Hesitant to touch it at first... too bad that didn't last...






 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...







No comments:

Post a Comment