Friday, November 4, 2011
Thank goodness it's Friday! Suri and I took full advantage of our Friday together. This past week kept us both busy (Suri was sick, we had Halloween, work and daycare) all bundled together and therefore we GLADLY welcomed the weekend (and this cool fall weather!) After a lazy morning of sleeping later than normal, a breakfast of eggs, sausage, pancakes and applesauce I decided to take Suri to SRP to play outside. She loves the swings at this park and with it being a weekday, the park was pretty quiet and we had the playground all to ourselves. It is finally beginning to feel a bit like fall... no more 80 plus degree weather, I think the 70's and below are here to stay for a while : )
 |
| and LOVEABLE she is indeed! |
 |
| Her smile says it all... |
 |
| Blowing Kisses |
 |
| Muaaaaaahhh |
 |
| Lovey snuggles |
 |
| She loves to go high! |
 |
| These precious hands |
 |
| eyelashes... |
I cherish our lazy days together and am looking forward to a fun filled weekend! TGIF!
No comments:
Post a Comment