Our little miracle

Monday, November 21, 2011

Park with Daddy

On Sunday evening, Suri and I met her Dad at the Railroad park along with every other family in Scottsdale! The parking lot of the railroad park was definitely reflective of the cool fall weather- everyone was out enjoying the park. Suri was quite taken back with all the kids running around on the play equipment. She is definitely used to the park by our house that she and I frequent weekly- she and I are usually the only ones there. It's kind of funny to see the "reserved" side of her as she is usually such a social butterfly. Once we were there for a while, she warmed right up - still wanting to be held, but happy. The railroad park is preparing for their Holiday light show. I am excited to bring Suri back for our Pediatric Holiday Party so she can see all the lights : )  December is just around the corner...

Suri and her Daddy

Looks like Daddy is having all the fun...

LOVES to swing




Who looks like her Daddy?





My Punkey



No comments:

Post a Comment