Our little miracle

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fire Side

It's FINALLY beginning to feel like fall as these past few days have actually been a bit chilly! I had planned to take Suri to the Zoo this afternoon after her nap but then found out that the Zoo's new hours now close at 4pm... so we had to scratch that idea and we headed over to the faithful railroad park instead. Suri was so excited to ride the carousel and to play with Jackson. It was so cute to see them bundled in their coats and enjoying an ice cream cone!

It was a gorgeous evening and everyone had a nice time. Definitely a nice way to end a weekend.








I am having trouble uploading a handful of photos that were super cute!  For some reason, the computer is not allowing me to rotate the images and if I posted them as they are now, they would be sideways... ugh. Technology is a pain in the rear sometimes...

Anyway, when Suri and I got back home, I decided it would be a perfect night to have a fire. Suri was fascinated with the fire and kept telling me it was "hot"... I love that it is getting cold, and I could sit by the fire all night... so relaxing after a busy weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment