She thought it was beyond neat when she found her Elf in the car, hanging from the rear view mirror! She was glad he got to ride with us to Mary Beth's house!
Tonight, as she was watching her Elf on the Shelf DVD, she looked at me and said, " I like Doodle". "Suri's F's name is Doodle"!! She named him right around the part of the movie showed the family naming their Elf "Chippey". Suri and I have been talking about naming her Elf since he arrived but she never came up with a name. She called him "F" (her way of saying Elf). I definitely thought he might be "F" forever but Doodle has stuck with Suri and the rest of the evening, she has referred to him as "Doodle". I love that she named him 100% on her own!!
Here are a few pictures of what "Doodle" has been up to lately...
| Taking a Marshmallow Tubbie |
| Doodle made Gingerbread garland for the kitchen. He even left some for Suri to make! |
| Suri spotting Doodle having a Tea Party with Minnie Mouse! |
| So excited! |
| Remembering NOT to touch the Elf. . . |
| SO happy! She found some tasty little treats on the Elf's picnic table! |
| The Elf was watching her eat and her brought her gingerbread window clings to put up |
| She found him in the car hanging from the rear-view mirror. I love how she is so happy in the background! |
And so the Magic continues for 24 more days as tomorrow, we officially begin the countdown to Christmas...
No comments:
Post a Comment