Tonight was Scottsdale Healthcare's annual Zoo Lights and Suri was so excited to get there to ride the carousel! We met up with her friends Bryson and Madeleine and the kids had fun spending some time together this evening. It was a perfect night, not too cold, not too hot! Finally... descent weather! It is nice to be able to experience Zoo Lights with my coworkers and their families before it officially opens to the Public next week. I am still in disbelief that Thursday is THANKSGIVING! Sheeesh, where the time goes, I have no idea!
Before we left for the lights, Suri was laying in the entryway and she looked too cute to pass up a photo!
 |
| I adore this photo but my camera settings were not correct and it is grainy :( |
And now for Zoo Lights pictures...
 |
| Madeleine and Suri |
 |
| Starting to get silly |
 |
| Dancing to the music |
 |
| Madeleine was getting into the music and dancing along |
 |
| Twist and shout! |
 |
| Suri and Madeleine thought it would be fun to play on the OTHER side of the fence... |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Dancing on stage with the big kids |
 |
| Suri was so funny as she danced to the beat |
As you can see, the kids were on the move the entire time! I think it is safe to say they had fun! See you again next year Zoo Lights!
No comments:
Post a Comment