Our little miracle

Monday, November 12, 2012

Today's Funny

I had to document Suri's funny comment of the evening...

After her bath tonight, I was cleaning things up when she runs up to me with the biggest grin on her face, looks up at me as she outstretches her little hand to reveal to me a "LOLLI POP" aka= tampon!  She found one of my tampons and was convinced it was a lollipop!  Silly girl. She was mighty disappointed when I revealed the truth about the lolli pop... sigh.

She is definitely a sucker for a sucker these days (thanks to Mary Beth who religiously gives Suri a lolli pop at the end of everyday she is with her).

The exposure is poor but she is holding a tampon in both hands so excited that she found a Lolli Pop!

On a side note Suri, I want to tell you again what a good girl you have been these past few days. You have been a fantastic listener, helper and a good friend. I am so proud of you and during times like these I am so excited to see what your future holds for you. Your potential is profound and I love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment