Here we are in November and the 5th is slowly creeping up on me. It has been bothering me more than I thought it would that when the 5th arrives, I will not return Suri to the beige chair for her to sit while I stand on my head trying to get her to participate in her "monthly" photo session. Therefore, I have decided instead of altogether canceling Suri's monthly photos that have been taking place for the past 24 months, I will change things up a bit and do a monthly photo of Suri listing her " Top 5 " topics of the month... I figure these could vary greatly from personality traits to favorite foods, likes, dislikes etc... hopefully this theme will be fairly easy and not too involved :) ( the "Top 5" came to exist due to the fact her b-day is on the 5th of the month... so I found Suri's Top 5 to be very fitting ). Hopefully Suri will enjoy looking back on these photos when she is older.
No comments:
Post a Comment