Wow, no more of Suri pulling down my swimsuit in desperate attempts to raise herself out of the water, no more raccoon eyes post lesson due to all of my makeup running down my face from being splashed... whatever will I do with myself now... ahh, RELAX and hopefully enjoy a 1/2 hour WATCHING my daughter swim successfully with her teacher...taking pictures of course since I have ZERO of her lessons thus far since I have had to be in the water with her! fingers crossed all goes well next week in her first class as a Glider!
Here are a couple of photos of Suri last night playing with her play dough and beans before bedtime. This little activity actually held her attention for a solid 20 minutes :) Pretty good for Suri these days.
| She was refusing to look at the camera and smile... |
I failed to take a photo of all the beans when Suri decided to spill the bowl all over the kitchen floor post playing... however, once she saw the expression on my face, she rushed off to the laundry room to grab her mop and dust pan! Smart girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment