Our little miracle

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Tacos and Toddlers

Last night, Suri and I had everyone over to our house for a play/dinner date! I tried a new chicken recipe that actually turned out pretty tasty! Suri was glad to have her friends here to play and the bounce house was once again a life saver!  The kids always have fun jumping in it and now Suri doesn't want me to put it away. She would bounce all day if I would let her!

Suri enjoying her bounce house all to her self before her friends come over!




Maxy Max

Max, his Mommy Heidi and Suri

Sophia was reading Suri stories


Sydney and Madden

Eli and Arya

Rakhi, and Madden and Arya


Sophia

Arya

Sydney, Jessica, Wendy, Lauren

Will got booted from the table and had to sit on the floor!

First attempt at a toddler group photo
Looks like Suri and Arya were having a discussion about who's bunny it is...

Eli, Arya, Madden, Suri, William, Sophia

Add caption

Suri and Sophia



Woops... where did Madden go?

Sydney and William
Eli, Cassie and baby to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment