Our little miracle

Monday, July 25, 2011

Future Doctor?

Future Doctor or Meteorologist? I have always said, Suri will probably grow up to be a Meteorologist and work on one of the local news channels. She has always been able to "sense" a storm coming on... making her grand debut on October 5, 2010, the day the Phoenix area saw it's worst hail storm of all time. She now seems to sense storms coming on as she practically goes into hibernation each day we have a storm. She sleeps and sleeps and sleeps and sure enough, we have a storm! It is funny but she has behaved this way from day one. Now that she has learned to point, she uses her index finger on each hand and points to things. I have to laugh when she is pointing and chattering a way. She would be perfect on Channel 3!!

Now today, she was sitting on her play mat playing with her Doctor kit. She looked so cute as she played with her sing-a-ma-jig and her stethoscope : )
She wears it well : )

And... has GrEaT bedside manner!

Doctoring her sing-a-ma-jig

9 months old and making a diagnosis...

Dr. Suri

"See my teeth"!

"hmmm, where do I put this"?

In my mouth of course : )

1 comment:

  1. I love it....dad will have to "re-nickname" her from "Stormy" to "Dr Suri Roses"!!!!! She looks GREAT in red too btw!

    ReplyDelete