Suri awoke from her morning nap today to 3 find special visitors waiting to see her! Stacy, Lance and Sarina were visiting from California and came over to our new house to visit! Lance visited with Suri for a minute before her was off to the shooting range with his brother : ) Sarina was able to spend some time with Suri before her Grandma and Grandpa came to pick her up to go to a movie. Stacy was able to stay with us most of the afternoon! Yay! Oh how I miss our times together. Stacy, Suri and I went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and then came back to the house to relax and catch up on life these days while Suri took her nap. When Suri woke up we all took a trip to Costco before dropping Stacy back at her Parent's home where they were staying while they are here in AZ. Costco, I know... how NOT fun. That's about as exciting as life is these days with a baby in 105 plus degree weather. Its all about necessities : )
It sure was good to see everyone and maybe someday, Suri and I will go visit them in California!
![]() |
| Sarina was holding her arm because right before they came over, she had a "treadmill accident" and the treadmill did a job on her! Ouchie! |
![]() |
| Stacy and Suri |
![]() |
| Reading books |
![]() |
| Sarina Grace- the tooth fairy has been visiting quite frequently these days : ) |
![]() |
| Suri watching Sarina play the iPad |
Suri decided to go to bed super early tonight. Her eyes were closed by 5pm and she is STILL sleeping. I hope she pulls an all nighter because of course I am tired and would love to get some sleep too before the full work week ahead.
Thanks for visiting McCollums! We LOVE you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment