"Hey Suri, what does a fishy say?" . . . "bleup bleup bleup"!! Suri thinks that little game is hilarious and it was quite fitting today as we went to the Arizona Sea Life Aquarium at Arizona Mills Mall. We would have much rather been going to Sea World but this was the next closest thing! Zijah met us there along with his sister Zilha and her family.
Quynnton and Anessah have grown so much since the last time we saw them back in October. They were so sweet to Suri and were eager to share their toys with her. Suri was more interested in playing with Anessah's piggy tail than anything else :)
We arrived at the aquarium in time to see the feeding of the sting rays. Suri was still too young to understand what was going on. She was hot, tired and fussy and in the mood to do anything but look at the fish! The hot weather outside zapped our energy- I think yesterday's temperature was 118 degrees! Man oh man how I wish we were in San Diego! I am so thankful Suri is no longer wearing her hemlet. I can't imagine having that on her head when it is as hot as it is outside.
After the aquarium we took the kids to eat at the Rainforrest Cafe. I thought Suri would enjoy the sights and sounds of the Rainforrest however she was just too tired. Everyone stayed to eat lunch but after feeding Suri, I took mine to go. Suri was asleep before I got to the car and slept all the way home.
![]() |
| Suri and Daddy |
![]() |
| Looking at the fish with Daddy |
![]() |
| Suri showing off her "SO BiG" |
![]() |
| Suri and Mommy |
![]() |
| Suri getting frustrated (she always clasps her hands like this when she is getting frustrated) |
![]() |
| Suri with Aunt Zilha and cousin Anessah (Suri trying to pull Anessah's hair!) |
![]() |
| Suri and Aunt Zilha |
![]() |
| Anessah |
![]() |
| Suri and Daddy |
![]() |
| Suri and Daddy |
![]() |
She was SO sleepy but WOULDN'T go to sleep!
It was hot and muggy in the aquarium and Suri's hair is the product of the atmosphere! ha |
![]() |
| Quynnton, Anessah and their Daddy |
Suri has now been asleep since 5:30 pm... hopefully she will sleep through the night (and through the storm that is brewing outside).
No comments:
Post a Comment