I must admit, when I was rassling her this am to take her 2 year photo, it was bitter sweet. I have been taking her photo in the same chair on the 5th of every month for the past 2 years... Wow, 2 years, her BIRTHday still feels like yesterday.... and my has she grown....
Our little miracle
Friday, October 5, 2012
2 years of monthly photos
Today will mark the end of my "monthly photos" of Suri. I figured people may start to wonder about me if I start posting photos entitled 25 months, 26 months and so on...
I must admit, when I was rassling her this am to take her 2 year photo, it was bitter sweet. I have been taking her photo in the same chair on the 5th of every month for the past 2 years... Wow, 2 years, her BIRTHday still feels like yesterday.... and my has she grown....
I must admit, when I was rassling her this am to take her 2 year photo, it was bitter sweet. I have been taking her photo in the same chair on the 5th of every month for the past 2 years... Wow, 2 years, her BIRTHday still feels like yesterday.... and my has she grown....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment