Tonight I took Suri on our 2nd annual trip to Old Mac Donald's Ranch to pick our her pumpkin. She was excited to go when I told her she could visit the pumpkin patch and also pet the goats :) It was a beautiful day today and the weather was even a bit chilly once the sun went down. At least Suri and I thought so anyway... Suri told me multiple times that she was "cold"... a phrase I had never heard her say before :)
When we were in the petting zoo, Suri saw one of her friends (Lyla) from her old day care. She remembered her and it was so cute to see the girls hug and kiss each other. I'm glad she was able to play with her as she seemed to really enjoy seeing her again.
Suri rode a horse for the first time tonight. She wasn't too thrilled about it and I am surprised I could talk her in to sitting on it as she truly did not want to. I asked her to just "try" it and Suri did. She is always up for trying just about anything at least one time. That is one of the many things I admire about her.
It was a nice evening and thankfully the ranch wasn't too crowded. In a bout another week or two when it is closer to Halloween, it may be another story but tonight, was perfect.
| I tried to get a cute picture of her next to this wagon wheel so I could put it up to the one I got of her last year... this is as good as I could get :) |
| This was her last year... 12 months old :) |
| She loved this little guy |
| Not to thrilled about her pony ride |
| but she gave it a good 10 step try :) |
| On the hay wagon waiting to take a ride out to the pumpkin patch |
| I was practically standing on my head to get her to look at the camera! Suri, holding her favorite pumpkin! |
| Suri, Lyla and Maya |
Stay tuned for upcoming photos of Suri decorating her pumpkin... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment