Today we are at home and she is still not 100 percent but definitely better than yesterday. I'm hopeful she will feel better by tomorrow.
Our little miracle
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Home sick
As our luck would have it, Suri has the stomach flu 2 days before her birthday! Mary Beth called me on Wednesday afternoon to inform me that Suri was sick. When I arrived to pick her up I arrived just in time to witness her illness... All over the floor, all over Suri..... Suri was also pale and calm... Definite indications that she is ill! We came home and went immediately to the tub!
Today we are at home and she is still not 100 percent but definitely better than yesterday. I'm hopeful she will feel better by tomorrow.
Today we are at home and she is still not 100 percent but definitely better than yesterday. I'm hopeful she will feel better by tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment