Before we got started, Suri wanted vegetables for dinner! I had brought home a veggie tray from work and Suri couldn't wait to get started on it. More power to her... at least she continues to like vegetables! She snacked on her veggies, crackers and ranch dressing while I got her pumpkin ready to decorate.
| Just getting started |
| Such concentration... |
| Adding the noodle finishing touches |
| All done! I couldn't get her to hold up the pumpkin, so she held a noodle and said CHEEZE! |
| Who woulda thought my deviled egg tray would come in so handy! |
On a side note Miss Suri,
I picked you up a bit early from Mary Beth's house today becasue I needed to take one of my cowerkers to the airport ( The past 2 days Mommy was hosting a 2 day seminar at work with out of town guest speakers). The entire way to and from the airport you were throwing a fit in your carseat (for NO reason other than the fact I was trying to talk with Paula and you unfortunately were not the center of attention...). You proceeded to carry on and on while kicking Paulas seat the entire duration of the ride to the airport! Im sure Paula probably left our 25 minute car ride with a headache! I was so imbrassed at the way you behaved! As soon as we pulled into the driveway at home, it was like a switch flipped inside of you and you became the sweet and loving Suri I know. You are definitely one strong willed little girl but if you continue to act like this, life isn't going to be so fun... consider yourself "warned".
I love you. Love,
Your Mommy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment