This morning, Suri and I went to visit Lindsay at USAA. While we were there we peeked on cousin Jackson while he was in daycare. Since it was late morning and Jackson would have to remain in daycare a few more hours, we wanted to spare the crocodile tears with Jackson seeing his Mommy, Aunt Shannon and cousin Suri, so we spied on him through the window. Many of the other little kiddos spotted us however Jackson was entertaining himself on the futon reading book after book. He looked like such a big boy sitting up and thumbing through the pages of the story books with his dimples that could be seen from a mile away. The teachers appreciated our sly tactic :)
It wont be too much longer before Suri will start her daycare as I will be returning to work come the first of the year. I am definitely not looking forward to someone else enjoying my baby girl all throughout the day. I am thankful though that she will be nearby.
Here are some pictures from our visit to USAA as well as a few other snapshots from Suri's past few days...
| Aunt Lindsay, Melissa and Suri Rose at USAA |
These next few are from us just hanging out at home...
| Baby's got her blue jeans on... |
| "I'm SO over this chair mom" |
| Smiling at Daddy |
Tonight Suri is going to meet and have her picture taken with SANTA! Santa will be visiting the "girly girlz" boutique on Scottsdale Road this evening. We made our reservation weeks in advance as to be sure cousin Jackson and Suri got a chance to visit with Santa!! Suri is so excited she is taking an extra long nap ( hence the reason I have time to write this ) so she will be good and rested to sit on Santa's lap! Stay tuned for pictures from our big event....
No comments:
Post a Comment