Our little miracle

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My last week of Maternity Leave

These past few days have been fairly low key for us. As my maternity leave is winding down, I am cherishing the days I have left with Suri that consist of no schedules and no commitments as all too soon I will have to reconnect with the alarm clock in order to get ready for work. I have enjoyed every moment of these past 11 weeks which have enabled me to get to know my daughter. We have created a bond that will last a lifetime and I will cherish the memories of these days forever.

Suri came down with a mild cold on Christmas, thankfully it is nothing serious and it has not affected her spirits. She is happy and content with every waking moment. I am noticing that she is becoming more and more aware of her surroundings these past few days. She is noticing objects around her as opposed to only noticing what is right in front of her. These pictures are random ones of her these past few days:

Suri going down for her nap


The little girl on her shirt looks just like Suri : )

She melts my heart

This was taken this am right before Suri decided to take a 3 hour nap in her Mamaroo

I have wanted to get some pictures of Suri with her doggies but never seem to have enough hands. Tonight I was able to snap a few of her with the Ridgebacks, Sager was uninterested in participating. I will have to get some of Suri and Sage another time...
Suri and Rugger

Suri and Tecoah

Suri and Amara

Last night, Grandpa and Great Grandma came over for a brief visit. Suri was asleep when they arrived however work up just in time to share some of her smiles with them.









Tomorrow is supposed to be an extra cold day so I am not sure if we will be doing anything exciting or just relaxing around the house. As I am writing this, Suri is in her swing ( the 8pm bedtime routine is not happening tonight since she pretty much slept all day) sucking noisily on her pacifier watching me intently as I type. She is such a precious baby girl and I am so thankful she is here.  






















No comments:

Post a Comment