Our little miracle

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rubber Ducky

Suri loves to take a bath! I haven't really had the camera near me during her bath time but today I made sure to grab it. She has definitely outgrown the bathroom sink so we have moved her bath tub into the regular bath tub. This routine seems to work for now. She loves to splash and is always happy during her baths : ) Once we get out of the tub, we move to her bathroom where I have the counter top lined with a towel etc. We also have a little space heater that keeps her warm while I get her lotioned and clothed. It also serves as a mini hair dryer while she lays in front of it - ha

Check out my Mohawk!

Look at that Buddah Belly : )






Add caption



See the space heater by her head

There is that bright flash again!

No comments:

Post a Comment