Suri has been waking up very happy lately. Of course, I would be happy too if I could wake up at 11am everyday and not have to worry about anything : ) I love our mornings together and am cherishing our time together as I know we will not have these days of sleeping in until 11 once I return to work : (
Suri has crazy hair as it is and today it was all over the place. It had formed into a perfect mohawk! Some people couldn't get their hair into a mohawk if they tried! Not sure if this is a good thing or not. Hopefully she will not pair this crazy hair with gothic attire etc when she grows older...yikes.
In case you are wondering what she is wearing... it is a black long sleeved onsie with a sleep sack over it : )
 |
| This is what she thinks of the camera! |
Suri is still on a roll with her nightly routine of her putting herself to sleep without having to be nursed to sleep. She made me laugh last night as when I put her in her bed to go to sleep, she layed there and giggled. Her coo's are so so cute and I love listening to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment