Suri was all smiles for her Daddy today. She was starting to feel a bit better after her vaccinations from Monday. She basically slept the entire day, waking up and getting ready for the day at 3pm. She had a bath and was feeling more like her spunky self! She even put on her purple shoes :)
Suri is doing this "thing" where she sticks her tongue in and out like a lizzard. She was laughing and doing it in some of these pictures.
| There's that tongue |
| There's that tongue again |
| Admiring Daddy |
| See my shoes |
Suri and I had "Jackson" duty tonight as Aunt Lindsay is still in Texas and Uncle Justin had to work late. We picked Jackson up from his day care at USAA and spent the evening together. Jackson was being a little parrot and mimicking everything I said to Suri. I was calling Suri one of the nick names I have for her (one is "my lil nugget"). Jackson would say it after me. A little bit of time had lapsed from me calling her that when Jackson went over to her and said "Suuurriii.... my little.... CHICKEN"!!! I was laughing so hard. I guess he knew her nickname sounded something like "chicken nuggets" either that or he was hungry : )
Unfortunately I had my hands full all night with Suri who was demanding undivided attention ( she wanted to nurse) and a two year old that "wanted to watch Thomas on a DVR that I didn't know how to work, wanted to sit on the potty, oops... pooped in his diaper, then pooped in his diaper again, the pizza man ringing the door bell, bath time, dinner time, talk to Aunt Lindsay on the phone time, feed the dogs time, let the dogs outside time, then let the dogs back in time, Thomas is over time, talk to Uncle Justin on the phone time, and finally..... bedtime!!! It was an eventful evening to say the least. I think you can understand why there was no "photo time" : )
No comments:
Post a Comment