Our little miracle

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Visiting Eli

Welcome to the world baby Eli!! We started off today ( Friday, December 17th) with a visit to Cassie and Joseph's house to see their new baby Eli. Eli was a little over 1 week old and was alert as can be!  I don't think Suri was this alert until she was about 4 weeks old ( I guess that would have made her full term). Their house was so cute and their Christmas tree was beautiful. This year, I didn't put up a Christmas Tree in our house. I was busy putting up the one at Dad/ Grandpa's house and to be honest, we don't have much room in our house right now : )  Maybe next year, I will get things a bit more organized and we will put the Christmas tree up. For one week post C-section, Cassie was looking great however she preferred not to be in the photos..ha

Baby Eli

He was looking at his Mommy sitting next to me : )

He is wearing " My First Christmas" jammies...
notice their Christmas tree in the background



Suri was happy when we got there, but by the time I took out the camera she decided she was hungry and not in the mood for photos : )  Hopefully she will continue to act like this around the boys... if she does, they will stay far far away!!

Eli is thinking... if I look the otherway, maybe she will go away! ha

Yep... he is totally unimpressed with Miss Suri  (wink)

When we left Cassie's we headed out to Grandpa's house for the afternoon. Great Grandma enjoys every chance she can get to spend some time with Suri. I also needed to help finish up the Christmas cards. Mom's absence is being felt more than ever these days as we prepare for our first Christmas without her.
When we got to the house, I saw Little Foot out in the back yard and I snapped a few quick pictures of him as he is like the phantom turtle... we hardly see the little guy.

Little Foot

These pictures are of Suri and Great Grandma but they were taken a couple of days ago.

Suri and her Great Grandma


No comments:

Post a Comment